Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hope you had a wonderful 2016 year and an amazing 2017!

I have an important announcement to make: As of now I don't think I have any other writing topics to add to the blog.  This doesn't mean there won't be any of that anymore, but for now there's not much to it. If there's another, I'll make a post on it. If not, then oh well.

Things are getting to be different this year. See, I don't talk about books as much as I did with writing, so there will be more of that. The only books I'll never write about on here are my own. I have another blog for that.

I'll still put up some of my work and get rid of some that aren't that likeable anymore, but that's only when I remember. I'm still in college, and I have tons of work to do. Plus I'm writing my stories constantly, so that's a reason why this gets updated about three times a month.

I have not abandoned this blog at all. Never have. I still write the posts early and put them on a schedule. (And I'll keep doing that.)

Stay safe!