Tuesday, June 6, 2017

So How Am I Doing?

Fine, I guess.

My second book is done being written and is in the editing stage. Surprisingly, it took a shorter time than the other one since I planned out what I wanted to happen. (I'm not one of those people who can just jump in without any plan. Totally not me.) I quite happy with the way it turned out. Though, it's not going to be out in December like on the plan. That might be for the third, instead.

I'm a college junior now! Yay! :) This makes me very happy, since after this upcoming school year, I have one more to go. I don't want to be in college longer than I have to. Once I get my degree, I'm out for a long time. No more of that stuff. I'd rather learn things on my own.

I have updated the poetry and short stories section of this blog. It took me a while because I was busy. I was too worried about passing one of my exams to do anything about this blog until the summer.

So when will this reading books and talking about them happen again? Not sure. But for now, I'm just going to talk about anything about writing, and maybe other things, too. Don't get me wrong. I love to read, but I can't do it constantly. I think this break will be beneficial for me. I don't want reading to become a chore.

So. . . yeah. Hope you all have a great day/night wherever you are.