Monday, July 24, 2017

Music in Stories, Oh My!

Yes, folks, it's true. I've started a short story on a character who is a musician. Someone who plays only the viola as far as I know.

And I enjoyed it so far.

Obviously, it's going to be finished sometime. Will I ever post it on here? Not sure. Just felt like updating on how I'm doing.

Lately, I've been taken under music's spell. Specifically the spell both my guitars put on me. xD I really don't mind. It's about time I got back into music. I did play guitar before, but stopped at the eighth notes. Gosh! I was so close to the end of the first book I used! Grr, I really got annoyed with myself last week when I started again. This time, I don't plan on quitting so quickly.

I've already written a poem on music; now there's a short story. I have no idea if there will be more of that.