Sunday, August 6, 2017

Try not to think about it. . .try not to think about it. . .

Now what is this thought to not think about? School. Homework. Classes. That stuff. I still hate talking about it, even though I'm slightly excited to return. Ha, ha. . . I didn't even start packing yet.

Anyway -

I guess you can call this another update? That's how I see it.

The third novel could have been finished in the summer, but technically, even though I'll be back at school, it would be still summer, so I still have a chance. Still! The weather is horrible, so horrible that I have decided to refuse to write books in the summer until I'm in a cooler place. The heat was so awful, it made me lazy, and I hate being lazy. Hate it. There's writing to be done! Am I doing too much? Maybe. But I'm going to keep at it. There is no way I'm going to give up.

On a lighter note, I may have that music story finished on Tuesday. It's on my mind, no worries.